Buy And Sell PHP Market Place script has been developed by Leopedia Websolutions, that allows you to create your own online store. An online store wheremembers/vendors can submit their products, to which the admin (which is you) can approve or reject. Once approved customers can purchase these products from your online store. When you use Buy and Sell PHP Script you give your vendors a platform to sell their products to the customers. The website takes a processing fee for each purchase from the vendor which gets deducted automatically from the purchase. This fee will be defined from the Admin panel.
This script contains a secure download section, allowing only people who have purchases the digital product to be able to download them, a fully working Membership system, categories of products, information on such products with comments and an Admin section. This product will help you get your own store set-up in minutes ? or provide you with an excellent base to create your own system!
- Now Physical Product can be added and shipped
- COD is added
- New Clean Responsive Design is done.
- Fixed lot of bug
- Easy and New installer added.
- We still need help from you people if you find any bug just let us know.
- Now its allow to sell Tangible Goods
- Multi Product addition
- My cart
- Shipping Charges
- New Layout with Slider
- Most popular and Latest carousel
- Seller Profile
- Seller Contact
- Many More…
Some Key Features
- Account Details
- Order History
- Manage Extensions
- Transactions Details
- Sales Order
- Download history
- View status
- Complete Dashboard statistics with graphic interface
- Recent order and users
- CMS content pages
- User management fields
- Create custom fields on extension page
- Create custom fields on signup form
- Payment gateway (paypal)
- Total Sales
- Payment release to sellers
- Multiple Language
- Multiple Currency
- Notification (Email newsletter edit and settings)
- Report manager (about extension and abuse)
- Settings for email smtp , profile , commission settings , admin Footer Settings